[Metastockusers] Question on Security function

Hi,

Could someone with the 'Professional' version of Metastock try
something for me?

If you open any symbol (so this is the base security) and then
open 'TAG' with the security function in an inner window, what
happens on 05092001?

I'm assuming the base security you choose has data for that date but
TAG does not.

I'm writing a function with the dev kit that encounters a similar
situation and I don't know how to handle it.

Thanks very much.

Sean

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping