[EquisMetaStock Group] historical data currencies

hoping someone might point me in the right direction.
have got metastock 8.01. mainly interested in currencies and have
reuters datalink. for some of the currencies the data only goes back
to October 2000. the load options is set to 3000 periods. have spoken
to the metastock support and they tell me that for some of the
currencies that is as far back as they go. i find this difficult to
believe - there must be a way to get the data into metastock
currencies affected are EURCHF,   EURGBP, EURJPY,  GBPCHF,   GBPJPY,

i know that on other sites like FXCM the data goes back to 1996.
feeling a little lost at sea here - can anyone provide some help.

thanks in advance,      matt b

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!