Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Realtime Data

Hi

I think the main diference between eSignal and
Qcharts is that with eSignal you have access to all europe.

The "basic package" is $20 less on Qcharts per
month.

I have eSignal with MS 8.0 and is great. I have
also QCollector to download intra and daily historical data from eSignal servers
for strategy testing .

If you want only the US markets so Qcharts will be
cheaper.

Regards

<BLOCKQUOTE