[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Enhanced System Tester missing trade

Group,

8.1  still has proplems with the System Tester.  As I stated before,
get Debry.com System Tester and compare the results.

User

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, JayTownsend@xxxx wrote:
> <<I just upgraded to 8.1 and I am unable to duplicate a system
test
> similar to the results I get in the version prior to 8.0. >>
>
> clip
>
> <<Don't Trust the Results That You Get from the Enhanced System
> Tester.  I ask support to get Debry.com Msst and compare the
result
> of the two. If you can get anywhere close to the same results
using
> the settings that support suggested below please let me know.>>
>
> There was an earlier post on this topic.  If you go the ReadMe
Files
> (available when you click on Equis International) you will find
that 8.01
> corrected numerous errors in the System Tester.  It was the OLD
System Tester
> that had errors and from what they corrected you should not expect
to get the
> same results, and you don't want to get the same erroneous results.
>
> Jay
>
> Notice how many of the corrections from the ReadMe File relate to
the System
> Tester:
>
> The following issues have been fixed in version 8.01:
>
> * Older MSJET files causing crashes in Enhanced System Tester.
> * Enhanced System Tester not reversing trades when delay is set.
> * Enhanced System Tester not saving deletion of an optimization.
> * Enhanced System Tester optimization min and max settings cannot
be the
> same.
> * Profit/Loss Index calculating incorrectly.
> * Optimized system tests with a step value of 0 (imported from
earlier
> versions of MetaStock) crashing the Enhanced System Tester.
> * Optimized system tests displaying Minimum and Maximum values < 1
> improperly.
> * Optimized system tests not warning you when the optimization
values are not
> set.
> * Percent sign appears when slippage values are displayed in
points.
> * You cannot print Enhanced System Tester formulas.
> * Expert Advisor accesses the hard drive excessively.
> * Enhanced System Tester unable to test compressed local data.
> * MSX Formula DLL's do not import properly.
> * Windows XP themes not supported properly.
> * PP+(Demo) names unclear (changed to PP(Dow 30).
> * Occasional errors in PowerPivots formula calculations.
> * Tool Tips missing for color palette and system tester buttons.
> * In Windows XP, MetaStock not saving changes to the "view"
options.
> * Favorites list deleted upon MetaStock crash.
> * Occasional problems with MSJET installation during setup.
> * Occasional connection problems with QCharts.
> * Stale data notification not displaying properly.
> * "p" variable no longer works with Enhanced System Tester.
(Security
> function now enabled in EOD version.)
> * Unable to change a security's symbol when it resides in a folder
containing
> 6,000 securities.
> * Online explorations giving different results as local
explorations.
> * Inaccurate account variations in simulation report.
> * Stop values containing decimal amounts are rounded to the
nearest whole
> number.
> * "Good Until Cancelled" stop orders are executed multiple times.
> * Enhanced System Tester not testing on most recent date for
securities saved
> in the Favorites list.
> * Users with FAT32 systems unable to run system tests that
generate more than
> 20,000 reports. Can now run more than 1,000,000.
> * Trailing Profit stop calculates on total equity instead of trade
profit.
> * Automatic Stock Split not enabled for Reuters DataLink.
> * 90 day CD verification check functioning improperly.
> * Linear Regression indicator calculating incorrectly.

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVfoB/hP.FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM