[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Download

If you wish to have the prices in Excel,
try charting the prices you want, right click on price bar,
and copy.
Then paste to work pad, etc. to save.
Open with Excel and format.

Bob

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sergio Banho de Moraes
<sbanho@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi, everybody !
>
> Can I do a download from the table price of a stock  to excel
worksheet
> (date, open, low, hight) ? Today i´m doing by ctrl c in the
metastock line
> graph and ctrl v in the excel worksheet.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Esta mensagem, incluindo seus anexos, pode conter informações
privilegiadas
> e/ou de caráter confidencial, não podendo ser retransmitida sem
autorização
> do remetente. Se você não é o destinatário ou pessoa autorizada a
recebê-la,
> informamos que o seu uso, divulgação, cópia ou arquivamento são
proibidos.
> Portanto, se você recebeu esta mensagem por engano, por favor, nos
informe
> respondendo imediatamente a este e-mail e em seguida apague-a.

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YoVfrB/XP.FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM