RE: [Metastockusers] Cannot start Metastock program!!!

FAMILY=SANSSERIF>I deleted my Layout and the program started fine.<span
>  I then rebuilt it.

>I ALWAYS
have bugs with my layout files.
[like certain indicators disappearing when I go from daily to 15-min
intervals, etc]

>I use WIN
2k.

originally did not uninstall MS;  I
just reloaded it from the original CD.

>The error
was in a &#8220;Program Error&#8221; pop-up that referenced MSWIN.EXE&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;sorry, I forgot
the details.

>I never
had the EOD version on this computer.

>I went through
about 200 charts last night drawing lines studies and inserting text notes on
each chart.

>What do
you think?

>[Someone