RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Coding Assistance

Plot each formula separately and notice the values
of up and down are sometimes zero.  This is why you
are getting the error message that LLV(...,up) is
invalid.  You need to define what you want to do
when up and/or down are zero and adjust the formulas
accordingly.

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!