RE: [Metastockusers] End of Metastock?

<SPAN
class=347434215-07052003>spam....... I thought this guy had gone
away....

Regards,

Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: stark56y
[mailto:stark56y@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 11:15
AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[Metastockusers] End of Metastock?Hi, i have been a
long time metastock usre, but recently i have found a link to a demo system
that made me question my hitherto unshakeable belief in the infallibility of
Metastock.  This small demo station seems to be containing everything
metastock has and more. Check it out:<A
href="">http://ods.dukascopy.com/demo_mini_auto/What
do you think of it?To
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use