[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Retrieve

Franck,

Always fun to accept math challenges!

There are several points to consider. The biggest part of the problem
of this challenge is how the end result will be used. What will
happen to the calculation tomorrow?

Finding the ascending or descending order of three numbers would be
simple. You would simply look for the LLV(C,3) and HHV(C,3). If the
third number was neither the LLV(C,3) or the HHV(C,3) then it would
have to be middle number of the set. The "if" function could be used
to extract these values.

In your case you are wanting to set the values of four integers.
Again the LLV and HHV would be easy. Using a > or < for the middle
numbers you should be able to determine the greater of the 2 middle
number sets.

I am confident that you will hear some other suggestions. This should
give you some ideas to play with and at least get you started.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "youplaoups123"
<youplaoups123@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I've just a problem to make ascending sort of data
> Example:
>
> My 4 last closes are 10,20,15,5
> And I would like to create an indicator (with indicator builder)
> which will sort me by order ascending these 4 closes (5,10,15,20)
> before applying a mathematic formula
>
> Thank you and sorry for my English
>
> Franck

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.