RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] TradeSim

I work
for myself, managing several hedge funds.   While I think that
TradeSim is a great piece of software, I don't think it will be worthwhile to
you if you are only "making one or two trades on your mums
portfolio".    It won't do you any good without a mechanical
system written in MetaStock or AmiBroker.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I'm
happy to help you, but it doesn't sound like something you should be spending
your money on right now.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: The Boy
  [mailto:theboy@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 5:42
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] TradeSim
  I am considering buying the Enterprise version of
  it.
  But I have a VERY small budget because I am workless and
  while I used to work at the second largest stock exchange I also earned only
  1200 EUR per month after taxes.
  I want to use it for education... maybe I will make one
  or two trades on my mums portfolio...
  I mean is it worth the money?
  Which company do you work for if I might
  ask?

  Thorsten
  <BLOCKQUOTE