Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] first hour

Joe

There must be something wrong because because I
canīt see this indicator in any chart.

I ploted in a 60 min chart, 30 min chart and 5 min
chart and nothing happen.

I change the hour to 1530 because here in Portugal,
1030 NY time is 1530 (0330 PM) PT time and I still can't see the indicator
on the chart.

What appears to be the problem?

Thank you

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr