[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Multiple time frame

Ken,

The "close" in forex has little value because there is no definitive
definition of it and the market trades 24/24 6/7. Generally, 5pm EST
is considered as NY's close but 3pm is often the cutoff time at which
interests are charged for overnight positions, so...

The simple code below plots the 60min bar's close over any regular
time frame (with values at the "00" minute position) and displays
the last close also, so you don't have to wait the completion of the
next 60min period to have a value. This formula could easily be
modified including highs and lows in order to display hourly supp/res.

H1:=Minute()=00;
LastBar:= IsUndefined(Ref(CLOSE,+1)); {if there is no data after the
current bar, it's the last one}
C1:=ValueWhen(1,H1 OR LastBar,C); {hourly close or last data
available}
C1;

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ken_k142003" <sn1433@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM