Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Multiple time frame

Oscar

Try these for one minute and five minute bars respectively. The variable
'H1' defines the last 1 or 5 minute bar in the 15 minute timeframe. You can
adjust this if I'm off by one bar or if you need to compensate particular
trading hours. If you do not have bars representing the minutes used for
'H1' then the indicator will not display. I don't have any 1 minute data so
can't test that but 5 minute version appears to work OK. I've added the
"dynamic last bar" function but note that the default is off.

  {1/15 Minute Frame EMA}
Pds:=Input("15 minute periods",1,99,10);
Dlb:=Input("Dynamic last bar",0,1,0);
Pct:=2/(Pds+1);{use "1/Pds" for Wilders Smoothing}
Lb:=Dlb*(LastValue(Cum(1)-0)=Cum(1));
H1:=Lb OR Minute()=14 OR Minute()=29
OR Minute()=44 OR Minute()=59 ;
C1:=ValueWhen(1,H1,C);
Ema:=If(Cum(H1>0)=1,C1,ValueWhen(1,H1,PREV)*(1-Pct)+(C1*Pct));
Ema;

  {5/15 Minute Frame EMA}
Pds:=Input("15 minute periods",1,99,10);
Dlb:=Input("Dynamic last bar",0,1,0);
Pct:=2/(Pds+1);{use "1/Pds" for Wilders Smoothing}
Lb:=Dlb*(LastValue(Cum(1)-0)=Cum(1));
H1:=Lb OR Minute()=10 OR Minute()=25
OR Minute()=40 OR Minute()=55 ;
C1:=ValueWhen(1,H1,C);
Ema:=If(Cum(H1>0)=1,C1,ValueWhen(1,H1,PREV)*(1-Pct)+(C1*Pct));
Ema;

Roy