[EquisMetaStock Group] Ascii data conversion

Hi,

I'm using real-time snapshot data in ascii (from MGForex.com's DDE
utility)and convert them into MS format. Unfortunately, each of their
data files have the same ticker symbol, no matter what time frame it
is. Only the name is different. I have to keep separate data folders
for each time frame and convert them in as many operations as there
is different time frames. Changing the name in the downloader only
permits to avoid mixing time periods and changing symbols don't work
because they are overwritten at the next conversion. Someone knows
about a data conversion utility working with intraday data that
allows conversion by name or that would prevent my current problem ?

Thanks all

Martin

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM