[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Change of indicator values by enlarging or diminishing the chart

Hannes,

In the layout you have described it is possible for the Bollinger
Bands to be indexed to either the close or the custom indicator and
in your case the custom indicator of the custom indicator. To make
sure that the bands are indexed correctly pay particular attention to
the indicator with the highlighted color before you set the bands.

Also, just wanted to mention that using the dual indicator (one
histogram and one line) is a good idea and one that more chartist
should consider using.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Johannes Pressler
<jopr2003@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear "professional" MS users,I have put one Indicator - the formula
is PDI(14)-MDI(14) twice in a window separated from the chart window.
Once it's displayed as histogramm, once as a line - just for visual
reasons. Then I put a Bollinger over this indicator. The crossing of
the upper or lower Bollinger Band with the linear form of the first
mentioned indicator is the basis for an exit conditions of my
system.Now I realized, that by enlarging or diminishing the chart I
change the dates of the crossings i.e. the position of the Bollinger
changes relativ to the first indicator. Why is this so?  How can I
manage, that the first indicator and Bollinger together use the same
scale?Your ideas are greatly welcomed, regardsHannes

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM