Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Running two programs of MetaStock at once on one computer.

Can't open one per screen.You can not pull a chart out of MetaStock
program . You need to open another MetaStock.Anyone been able to
have two Metastocks running simutaniously on one computer??

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dabiz" <dabizblanco@xxxx>
wrote:
> Open one chart per screen ;-)

metastock
> twice.I want to run NQ on one and ES on the other but am
> unable to open two at the same time. Does anyone have a solution
for
> this?

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Rent DVDs from home.