Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Back test

In a message dated 4/29/2003 5:32:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time, no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I would appreciate if you and Jay do not answewr any of my questions
in the future.
Regards
braco

On page 296 of my MetaStock version 8.0 manual is a section titled: "Testing Your Trading Ideas" and at the bottom of that page begins a section: "Enhanced System Tester Tutorial."  The section on system testing extends through to page 342 and covers all aspects of the System Tester.  No one is going to learn it in one pass and it is not easy material, but to ask someone to create a system test for them without having first tried it themselves shows that they either haven't read and practiced this section (at least a little) or they don't have the document.  If you take exception to that, then that is your privilege.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor