[Metastockusers] Re: Too many charts open?

If you are NOT running ver. 8+ then you will probably find alot of
drive use and slow operation.  MS8+ has improved efficiency by using
the CPU more and this stops the drive grinding.  This mainly impacts
you if you have many custom formulas or experts running.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <uhehs@xxxx> wrote:
> ……..or something like that, is the message I get every now and then.
>
> I have 6 charts open in real-time.  Three daily and three 15-min
bars.

> I go into the Task Manager [Windows 2000] to set the Priority and
Affinity
> but MY CHANGES WON'T SAVE WHEN I REBOOT.
> I'm running dual Pentium 3's and am setting Metastock and eSignal
to run off
> CPU1 and everything else [like email and browser] to run off CPU0.
>
> Anything I'm missing?

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/zMEolB/TM