[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Back test

braco,

The best source for this is your manual. You will be using the system
tester. Whenever in doubt check the "help" icon (top of screen). Look
at the "metastock help" index. Most topics will be covered
there...usually directly from the manual.

Preston

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/BefplB/TM