[Metastockusers] page/image manipulation

Hi Harry, just tried a couple of new
programs.

Ghostscript 8.0    only manipulates
image files,  no text

Irfanviewer  seems to do everything required
on a very wide variety of images, but no text, can do most of the work.
better than Snaggit

there seems to be no way of taking ( copy/paste)
text from an image( .gif type file) direct to say Word or Acrobat.
however, I just remembered that on the EIS formula
site, you can copy/paste metastock formulae direct and I thought they were
images?  maybe not, & thats why you can do it.
also Stockcentral same

does anyone else know how to do it?

thanks   keith

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor