[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: New User start up pains

Mike,

There is a time when the water seems very muddy then gets crystal
clear. So the answer to your question is yes. A suggestion is to take
some time off away from your computer and Metastock. When you come
back try a different approach. The manual is a great resourse but in
my opinion it could have been written differently. Still it is a
necessary read. Also check some of the links listed in the group site
and make a visit to a couple of other sites. Finally, don't be afraid
to ask when you have questions. Remember, we've all been there.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "miked33" <miked@xxxx> wrote:
> I just purchased MetaStock mainly because I was intrested in some
of
> the plug-ins.  I have been very frustrated trying to get up to
speed
> on the program.  I have used programs like AmiBroker and VectorVest
> in the past and figure I would be up and running in MetaStock in a
> couple of days.  I am certain that this is a very good program
since
> it has been around so long and has many users.  Will I be feeling
> better about this program in a couple of weeks?

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/BefplB/TM