Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Current Value of Indicator?

Hi Barry:

Open the data window so that it appears on your chart.  Do this by double clicking the Data Window icon on the tool bar, the one that looks like a telescopic sight cross hairs.  By moving your mouse pointer to each day's data bar, the values of all prices and indicators will be displayed in the Data Window, including the value of the position of your pointer.  Mine shows all SAR values, including today's.  If your data window is too small to display all the values, grab the bottom of it with your mouse pointer and stretch it so that there is enough space to display everything.

Jay

------------------

I have noticed a quirk in using the Parabolic SAR indicator, and
also with a custom indicator I created which shows close minus
2*ATR:  when I let the mouse arrow dwell on the graphed indicator
for each day in turn, it shows me the value for every day except the
most recent day. Does anyone know how I can get it to show me the
value for the most recently plotted day? Has anyone seen the same
problem? I use 7.2, and I'm using dots to represent these indicators.

Thanks,

Barry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor