Re: [Metastockusers] Re : Forex data

Thanks, this site is exactly what I need.

I`ve been trading the forex markets for the last few weeks , looking for
breakouts and breakdowns from recent support/resistence areas only, no
indicators or anything else. Only looking to capture about 10 points. Have
been quite successfull, making about 25-100 points per day, but gone wrong
over the last few days so I need so analyse the data to see why my
decisions turned out as they did. Will let you know of the results.

 Also been looking at buy above the previous days high, sell below previous
days low  type strategy.

Anyone trade the forex markets, or know of good strategies.

Cheers.........
      Darren

                      "Eugene
                      Labunsky"                To:      <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <elabunsky@xxxxx         cc:
                      cle.com>                 Subject: [Metastockusers] Re : Forex data

                      23/04/2003 12:05
                      Please respond
                      Metastockusers

Hi Darren,

Try this page: http://www.fin-rus.com/analysis/export/default.asp
But I'm not sure that data stream online.

>I use the ML downloader for free share data via yahoo, but does anyone
know
>of where I can get forex data from.

Regards,
Eugene Labunsky
www.TrendMedium.com

postmaster@xxxxxxxx

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for all known viruses.

 SCEE 2003

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/AG3JAA/zMEolB/TM