From: "bex1210" <hmw3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 6:54 AM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: page/image manipulation

> Keith:
>
> Does the screen have a scroll bar, and if so, can you view everything you
want by using the scroll? If so, then SnagIt will capture it. Under Input,
select either AutoScroll, or Custom Scroll. And you can manipulate the
output to print all on one page, or ?

> You didn't say if these pages are viewed in Metastock, or in a browser. If
a browser, Opera lets you Zoom the input from 20% to 1000%. So any page
should fit.

> Harry
>
>  --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "keith" <janus36@xxxx> wrote:
> > recently I received a few pages which are either
> > 1/  too wide
> > 2/  too long
> > 3/ sideways
> >    etc
> > I tried increasing the screensize to 1024 but still too big
> >
> > Snaggit which seems to do part of the job but does anyone know of a
utility that will reduce pages, .doc of images,  to fit the screen and
occasionally be able to turn them around  to the vertical.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM