Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Trade Station/instead of Meta Stock?

Glen

I'm not saying MS is easier or better, just that most people make it more
complicated than it needs to be. For example I can see two PREV's that are
redundant in the chandelier exit, and I know another two could also be
removed to speed it up further with very little effort. Given the amount of
redundancy in the example you have chosen certainly doesn't show MS in a
very good light.

Roy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM