[EquisMetaStock Group] Inaccurate Indicators

All,

I recall that Roy Larsen has responded on
this listserv to queries about why indicators in MetaStock can give inaccurate
results. From memory it occurs when insufficient data is loaded.

I didn’t take much notice of the
discussion at the time, but I have now experienced that problem.

I can’t see a document covering the
issue with this group&#8217;s files, yet I recall there was such a document.<span
>  Can Roy or anyone direct me to it
please?

Thanks,

Barry