[EquisMetaStock Group] Need help on this particular custom formula. PLS HELPP

hi there,

my friend gave me this custom formula. However whenever i run the
formula, it gives me an error message. I dont know what is wrong as i
dont understand the error message.
I have included the formula and the error message. Pls Help.

Relative Strength Comparative Indicator
Exploration notes:
Col A: 	CLOSE
Col B: 	INDICATOR
Col C: 	(CLOSE/ Ref(CLOSE, -1))/ (INDICATOR/
	Ref(INDICATOR, -1))
Col D: 	(CLOSE/ Ref(CLOSE, -5))/ (INDICATOR/
	Ref(INDICATOR, -5))
Col E: 	(CLOSE/ Ref(CLOSE, -18))/ (INDICATOR/
	Ref(INDICATOR, -18))
Col F: 	(CLOSE/ Ref(CLOSE, -100))/ (INDICATOR/
	Ref(INDICATOR, -100))
Filter	V>300

Filter enabled	Yes
Periodicity	Daily
Records required	131

Reason For Rejection:
Error in column B: Requires a selected price or indicator plot in the
active chart.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM