  >From:
  uhehs@xxxxxxxx
  To: <A
  href=""
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 12:31
  AM
  Subject: RE: [Metastockusers]
  EXPLORER

  <FONT color=navy face=Arial size=2
  FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><SPAN
  >Yeah,
  I&#8217;m going to base everything on a NET number.<SPAN
  >  Mine is a $20 round trip commission,
  and mentally, I plan on using stop limits as best I
  can.
  <FONT color=navy face=Arial
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT color=navy face=Arial
  size=2><SPAN
  >Everything
  else is in the hands of a higher power!
  <FONT color=navy face=Arial
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT color=navy face=Arial
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT color=black face=Tahoma
  size=2><SPAN
  Message-----From: <A
  href="">JayTownsend@xxxxxxx [<A
  href="">mailto:JayTownsend@xxxxxxx]<SPAN
  >Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 5:46
  PMTo:
  Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
  >Subject: Re: [Metastockusers]
  EXPLORER
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=3>
  <FONT color=black face=Arial
  size=2><SPAN
  ><<<FONT
  color=navy face=Arial size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><SPAN
  >By
  slippage are you saying maybe by the time the order got filled it would have
  been filled at say $8 or something?<FONT color=black face=Arial
  size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><SPAN
  >>><FONT
  color=black face=Arial FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><SPAN
  ><FONT
  color=black face=Arial size=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF"><SPAN
  >If
  you use stops for entry or exit points, the stop price is not necessarily your
  fill price.  Your actual fill is determined by the liquidity of the
  market and/or the volatility at the time of the trade, and the honesty of your
  broker.  If you are using a visual price tic, then from the time you
  submit your order(s) to the time your order is filled is a factor, plus the
  preceding.  I'm assuming you have already factored in
  commission.Jay <FONT color=black
  face=Arial><BR
  ><BR
  ><SPAN
  ><FONT
  color=black face="Courier New" size=2><SPAN
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<FONT
  color=black face="Courier New" size=2><SPAN
  >Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
  color=black face=Arial><SPAN
  ><FONT
  color=black face="Courier New" size=2><SPAN
  >Your use of
  Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of
  Service.<SPAN