Re: [Metastockusers] EXPLORER

<<Thanks to the INTC news it traded at $7.9 in after hours, so far.  I suppose this would have worked and make me my $500 today.  I wouldn’t do the after hours trade anyway.  I would bet that I can get another ¼ point at Wednesday’s opening.>>

Paper trading often neglects slippage - a reality.  On 2,000 shares that can be very significant.  Trading paper over a long period of time can be a confidence builder if you have a good system, but it doesn't match the real world.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor