[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Mutual Funds

Well, being an "old European" I can not get the Fid-Selects. Funds in
general are difficult for foreigners -aside from Profunds and Rydex.
The ETFs emulate both, even the "Bull and Bear"and "200%" versions
perfectly, cheaper and without any redemption fee or other
timerestrictions.Just use a low cost broker, who will charge you no
more than $ 2.00 per 100 shares.

I am also paying for my Omnitrader upgrades since 3.0, but never got
it really working. Have you created a special mutual-funds profile?

Regards from "heidiland"

frankphd_us

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bex1210" <hmw3@xxxx> wrote:
> Yes I trade Mutual Funds. MS is one of the tools I use; Omnitrader
is another. Am I successful at it?? I guess that depends on how you
define "success" these days!

> Anyway, I do it on a weekly or monthly basis. Fidelity Select are my
funds of choice. There have been some good articles in TA of S&C over
the last few years that seem to be good starting points.

> Harry
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "kelols" <kelols@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hello Metastock junkies,
> >
> > Last year I started using Metastock. I've been trading for a
living
> > for a few years, and Metastock has helped increase my trading
> > efficiency and productivity. I only trade mutal funds and some
ETFs.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM