[EquisMetaStock Group] How convert from TC2000 ???

 I have been trying unsucessfully to find a way to convert from
Worden TC2000 to Metastock 7 so that I can use all features of
Metastock. Currently I transfer all system items to a folder then use
the downloader to convert. I end up with stocks segregated in folders
A thru Z.
  As I understand it, Metastock requires stocks scanned to be in a
single folder, not 26 separate ones!
  Only thing I can get into a single folder is via TC2000's transfer
which is limited to 255 issues (an early Metastock limitation, I'm
told).

  Can anyone advise me of a better way?

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM