Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Price by Volume

Hi Barry

> The material is just what the doctor ordered.  Thanks Roy.  I would
> like to know how the code was changed so the last date is the current
> date.

Change the default value for the end year to >2003 (2004) should do it. Is
that what you mean?

> Also, how would you modify it - if possible to start at a
> specific date for the period you want to see where the primary
> trading occurred.

I don't understand what you are getting at here :(  Can you please expand on
your question.

Regards

Roy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM