RE: [Metastockusers] Volume By Price Indicator

<SPAN
class=898073400-06042003>Dynamic Traders (DT) does this as well....  <A
href="">www.dynamictraders.com
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Claud Baruch
[mailto:ClaudB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2003 6:49
PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[Metastockusers] Volume By Price IndicatorJayson....you're
absolutely correct. That's exactly what I would like to do. (e.g. calculate say
a 61.8 retracementfrom a specified hi/lo date.) The only software that does
this that I'm aware of is Advanced GET. Maybeit can be calculated in
MS.ClaudJayson wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE cite=""
type="cite">

  <SPAN
  class=549480323-05042003>Calculating the fib bars forward from a date should
  not be that hard, but the challenge (I think) is that it is not possible to
  plot lines in the future. I suppose you could display a counter of sorts where
  the....
  <SPAN
  class=549480323-05042003>
  <SPAN
  class=549480323-05042003>       "Next fib time
  level is "X" number of bars away"    from the current
  bar.
  <SPAN
  class=549480323-05042003>
  If
  you were not plotting the future but wish to see the fib lines between 2
  points in time then I believe it is a matter of calculating the total bars
  under study then applying the ratios to that number and adding from the first
  bar....
   Jayson
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Roy Larsen [<A
  class=moz-txt-link-freetext
  href="">mailto:rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent:
  Saturday, April 05, 2003 2:26 PMTo: <A
  class=moz-txt-link-abbreviated
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  Re: [Metastockusers] Volume By Price IndicatorHi
  ClaudFib is not my thing (little interest and little knowledge) so I
  don't knowoff the top of my head. There are a number of line-drawing
  techniques outthere so I'd say it's quite probable it can be
  done.I'm not quite sure what it is you have in mind but I'd be willing
  to take alook if you could manually knock up a chart demonstrating
  what youenvisage. No promises though. You could send the chart direct to
  me if youwant.RegardsRoy> Hi Roy, I'm impressed
  by your indicator expertise. This brings me to a> question.>
  Would you know if one can do a Fib retracement on TIME in MS? If so,
  is> there> a formula anywhere out there that would allow
  this?>> Thanks very much for your contributions
  here.>> Claud>> Roy Larsen wrote:>>
> [...]
  from this group, send an email to:> <A class=moz-txt-link-abbreviated
  href="">Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>>To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  class=moz-txt-link-abbreviated
  href="">Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.
  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  class=moz-txt-link-abbreviated
  href="">Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor