[Metastockusers] Metastock 8.0-Enhanced system tester

Hello,

I installed Metastock 8.0 instead of Metastock 7.2.But in Enhanced
system tester I couldn't fix a problem,none of the systems(default or
my own systems) are entering a trade(no buy signals generated while
the system rules are not wrong).I didn't change the default values at
first but none of them was not working(while they were working in MS
7.2).

Anyone experienced the same problem?&Can anybody help me?

Regards,

Lithium

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/zMEolB/TM