Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help with breakout exploration.

Here is a breakout scan I have been developing recently. <FONT
size=2>
C > Ref(HHV(C,10),-1) AND Ref(LLV(O,10),-1) > .95 *
Ref(HHV(C,10),-1) ANDRef(LLV(C,10),-1) > .95 * Ref(HHV(O,10),-1)

Comments would be appreciated.
Also, if anyone has the congestion and consolidation formulae previously
mentioned, please post.
Thanks
David
<BLOCKQUOTE