RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Digest Number 349

  • To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Digest Number 349
  • From: "Mark" <mbb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:16:32 -0800

thanks for the response, I am not sure about some of the utilities
mentioned, as I understand it metasotok keeps the securities names in an
index file, EMASTER (one per directory)  the physical names are all the same
from folder to folder 1.dat, 1.dop, 2.dat, 2.dop etc

Another long standing wish is for a subdirectory master index that Metastock
would read & maintin - (so many programs metastock included refise to scan
subdirectories & a fix would be oh so very welcome! (EQUIS are you
listening??))

Thanks & Regards,

Mark