[Metastockusers] Trade Management

face=Arial>Hi all,

face=Arial>

face=Arial>I something like this possible:

face=Arial>Create an indicator that plots every $500 increment [up and down] when I
click on a certain price that I enter a trade at?

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Unless someone has a better idea, I am trying to automatically plot [in
a Fibonacci type of pattern] a $500 stop loss point and $500 profit increments.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>I normally trade in 1,000 share increments.  I&#8217;ve seen some indicators that have the ability to input
values before they plot;  Maybe
this can be for the number of shares and take into account the price I click on
as my entry to calculate the $500 increments?

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Of course until I can figure if something like this is a possibility, I will
continue to figure it on paper, but it would make my trading day more
efficient.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Thanks to all who assist.

face=Arial>