RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Coding Books

Hi
Dave,
There is the Formula Primer, from Equis,
available in the download area of this group.  You may also wish to try the
following site, which is where you can purchase the MetaStock Programming Guide:
<A
href="">http://www.tradingxl.com.au/metastock.html<SPAN
class=810114023-30032003>.  I have both and find the latter a much more
useful document - very practical.<SPAN
class=810114023-30032003>

<FONT
color=#0000ff>C<SPAN
class=810114023-30032003>heers,<FONT
size=2><SPAN
class=810114023-30032003>

<FONT
color=#0000ff>J<SPAN
class=810114023-30032003>ono

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: David Olson
  [mailto:trader7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 5:26
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Coding Books
  Metastock Users,

  Does anyone know if there are any books on coding
  systems, indicators, etc with the Metastock "language".  I have several
  books for coding Trade Station's Easy Language but have not seen any for
  Metastock.

  Thanks,

  DaveTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour