[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Centered Moving Average

Bill williams' Alligator system used MA's displaced into future. I am
not able to recall what's the assumption to do so. I think is is not
simple displacement.
Does anyone remember or can fish out how it was done?
vin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM