[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: New file uploaded to equismetastock

Suzy,

Your files do not appear at the site listed.

They have been deleted because they do not pertain to metastock or
trading!

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM