[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 8.0

I have received an "official" reply from the Equis support team.Here
it is.....

Sir,

You can install version 8 on top of version 7.2 and this will import
any custom work you have done as well as plug ins.
Though sometimes it is necessary to reinstall some of the plug ins.
Now you should not have 2 version at the same time as this will
cause a lot of problems and will corrupt your files.

Thanks,
Patrick

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM