RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Books

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Hi,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I have
read both and found the "Aussie book" much more useful and practical than the
Equis product.  Apart from general programming - it teaches you how to
apply your learnt programming skills within the different modules (explorer,
system tester, experts, etc) in MetaStock which I found very
beneficial.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Cheers,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jono

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: kelols
  [mailto:kelols@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 7:42
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] BooksBefore you export your
  hard earned dollars, be sure to read Metastock's 148 page free programming
  book. It's not the end all programming but the Aussie book probably
  incorporates all of Metastock's free stuff into it.You can
  download it at www.equis.com support pageCustom formulas
  pageRead the page.Equis is coming out with their support
  version of Maridome data that I mentioned in other posts. Great data for
  figuring market directions and trend changes. JOTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor