Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Digest Number 341

Hi Bob,

> The documentation is very sparse!
>
> I don't think you should buy it without trying it free for two weeks or
> whatever the trial deal might be.

Did you read new version about I've noticed? You can upload it over the
package.
http://www.trendmedium.com/TrendMediumHelp.zip

> After only three days of playing with it, I'm convinced that my own
systems
> are better.

Could send some URLs or screens to e-groups or to me directly? I like
compare systems.
my email is: elabunsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.
Best Regards,