[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Error Message

Marc,

Here's a method from v6.0-5 that may still work.

> Try holding down the Shift and Control keys and then execute
> MetaStock. You will get a message that asks you to confirm deletion
> of user settings. Release the two keys and click Yes. MetaStock
> should then load. If it does there was a problem with the MetaStock
> Registry entries and this method resets them.

Worth a shot before reloading the program, but afterward you'll have
to reset all screen settings as in an initial installation.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "msolferino" <solferino@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM