[Metastockusers] Re: Variable ATR

Jim
This may work. When the line drops the stop has been triggered. You
may vary it by using the HHV method, but this is my preferred method.

ATRpd:=Input("Periods for ATR",2,200,10);
Mpd:=Input("Momentum periods",1,200,26);
mom:=(Mo(Mpd)-100)/10;
multi:=If(Mo(Mpd)<110,2,If(Mo(Mpd)>150,5,mom));
SL:=C-multi*ATR(ATRpd);
If(C<PREV,SL,If(SL>PREV,SL,PREV))

{The idea being that the stop cannot go down, only up, until the
close is less than the ATR stop}

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jimbeauman2000"
<jimbeauman2000@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to create a variable ATR stop using momentum but not
too
> sure where to start.
>
> For example, if momentum is say 10 then the multiplier of the ATR
stop
> I'd like set at 2 and if the mometum is 50 the multiplier of the
ATR stop

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM