RE: [Metastockusers] METASTOCK 8.0 SYSTEM TESTER PERIODS BARS TEST

If you need to work with the data on your hard drive, there is a work around.  It basically involves calling up the data in your one-minute format, change it to 5 minutes, 10 minutes, etc., then copy and paste using the Downloader to create a new security.  Then you would test that security (or securities).

Good Trading,

Joe J.