RE: [Metastockusers] Variable ATR

<SPAN
class=098284005-21032003>Jim,
In
help take a look at the ATR example for Dynamic stops.....
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jimbeauman2000
[mailto:jimbeauman2000@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 12:32
AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[Metastockusers] Variable ATRHi,I would like to
create a variable ATR stop using momentum but not too sure where to start.
For example, if momentum is say 10 then the multiplier of the ATR stop
I'd like set at 2 and if the mometum is 50 the multiplier of the ATR stop
set at 5.Varying the muliplier between these two values ie if mom =
10 to 50 the ATR varies between 2 to 5.multi:=??HHV(H -
multi*ATR(10),10)Thank YouJimTo
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.