Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Dividing one stock price MA by another

Joe J:

GREAT!! This was exactly what I wanted. I had never realized what the "P" identifier would do before. I now have the formulas all set up. I checked the math, and it works fine.

This exercise even taught me how to create "invisible" plots and rescale the Y-axis for my indicator [since my indicator varies from 0 to 2, and the "P" plot is about 2000-5000.]

Thanks for your guidance.

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM