Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Dividing one stock price MA by another

Joe J:

I have version 8 EOD. I tried Security () anyway, and got an error message which said it was available only in the Professional version.

I tried creating a Composite security; dividing one price by the other's price, and then taking a 10 day MA of that. The results are not the same as dividing one 10 day MA by another 10 day MA (similar, but not the same).

Any other suggestions?

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM