[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Different colors of Volume on up/down days

David:

As I responded to Ron, he provided what I did ask for; but your suggestion is probably better for what I really need.

Thanks to both of you for your help. I'll give both a try.

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM